- I have been a vegetarian for 7 and a half years!
- My ideal night in would be cooking for my closest friends and boyfriend. I love the anticipation of planning and putting together a really good three course meal and the satisfaction of sitting down to enjoy it whilst drinking lots of wine with my guests.
- My favourite books include (but is not limited to) : Possession by A S Byatt, The Hours by Michael Cunningham, Enduring Love by Ian McEwan, Hamlet – Shakespeare, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Safran Foer, Austen anything… and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Wilde
- I am massive introvert and find large groups or new situations a terribly painful experience. Networking is my idea of torture and small talk awkwardness makes my insides squeeze with the discomfort of it all. People’s first impression of me (quite sadly) is often that I’m shy/uninteresting or, over compensating with extra loud, gushing babble to fill silences. I love being with friends but really need my solitude and private time to recharge, as this picture illustrates: https://40.media.tumblr.com/2b521b6424b2d320862c7b4c0bf9bdba/tumblr_inline_nmsawcIV9c1qf4j1l_540.jpg
- I have an obsession for Breton jumpers, make that any stripey version of this top in a myriad of different colours… my collection is a little excessive.
- My ultimate female girl crush/style icons are: Angelina Jolie, Hayley Williams and Gwyneth Paltrow
- For my “Death Row Meal” I would have a smorgasbord of the following: Avocado mash (paprika, lime, olive oil, salt), fresh free range eggs from local chickens — poached, smoked salmon, brie, camembert, super stinky Stilton and thick hunks of fresh French crusty bread with tonnes of Mote butter with crunchy salt veins running through. I would pile up, dip, mix and feast…and die very happy.
- I have a Masters degree in Shakespeare yet have never been to Statford Upon Avon — Which I NEED to do ASAP!
- My favourite movies are: Ghost World, Vicky Christina Barcelona, The Young Victoria, Skyfall, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Marie Antoinette and Coraline
- I really, really, really want to move out and have massive nesting syndrome. All I think about is having my own house and being able to decorate my own little nerd space. Thank goodness for Pinterest for allowing me to virtually scrapbook all interior inspiration…. I also can’t wait to have my own dog. I want a gorgeous, little, fluffy, wolfy, black, shiny eyed Schipperke.
*Photo was taken at the rose garden, Hampton Court by boyfriend